Thursday, July 9, 2009

I know, I know

Things will get better. I run on here and when I am angry at DH. That's been about twice in the last 12 months.

I really like how in Bridget Jones Diary, at the end (SPOILER ALERT) when Mr. Darcy leaves her in her underwear to get her a new diary, he acknowledges that diaries are all crap. They serve a purpose.

I never run on here to gush about how wonderful DH is.

Maybe it's because I think there is more solidarity in misery than in happiness. Maybe I'm reading too deeply into things. Maybe it's just that when things are great, I have lots of people to tell, and when things aren't, I don't have anyone to talk about it. In the human world (as opposed to computer world) I am much more tight-lipped about the day to day unpleastantries. Maybe I would feel better if I got these things out more.

I had just made up my mind to be angry forever and then Lisa gave me my first blog comment.

So here we go...I can do this.

No comments: