Monday, July 13, 2009

Blog List Edits

When I started this blog, I searched high and low for other blogs by fat women. I wasn't looking for diet blogs. If someone was dieting, fine, but I was looking for blogs about being fat. Google didn't seem to help, so I just thought up titles and searched for them. I just used different words for fat and woman. I never thought to use someone's name - I figured everyone would be like me and want to be anonymous.

Now I have a handful of blogs I really enjoy, and they all seem to have the persons name in the title. I never would have found them on my own.

The following are blogs that I found, but that were long abandoned. I still enjoyed reading them.

Because they are no longer active, I am removing them. I want to direct people to sites I like and not overwhelm folks with dead blogs. Here they are if you are interested. They are all the titles below .blogspot.com (ex. diaryofafatgirl.blogspot.com).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might want to check out the fatosphere, a good place to start would be kateharding.net. These tend to be anti-diet sites, HAES (Health at Every Size)