Sunday, September 27, 2009

IDK

I don't know what is going on. It's as if the part of my life where I wanted to lose weight never existed. I'm scared to find out that I am gaining weight. What is happening? I don't know what is going on. I am just eating what I want to eat and I'm not thinking about it.

It's actually kind of nice to not think about what I am eating, but this is no good for the long term. I could end up 300lbs.

I am not even trying. I used to always have these little things that I thought would make all the difference - using only mustard on a burger, no ketchup (30 calorie savings?), not putting butter on anything (that probably does add up, but on its own won't accomplish much). Now I am using ketchup and butter with wild abandon!

This isn't me. What is happening?

No comments: