Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More weight lost

Two weeks ago it was .7lbs, which had me kind of bummed. Hubs tried to cheer me up; a loss is a loss.

This past weekend I couldn't wait until Sunday so I weighed first that Saturday morning and it was a flat 0!

Well, that'll teach me to be impatient. I weighed again Sunday ant it was 2.2! I think that puts me around 13lbs down.

My inlaws said I look thinner and while hubs and I were snuggling on the couch, he said I felt different.

As for me - I'm not thin my any stretch of the imagination and really I didn't know how fat I looked until I saw a video clip from my graduation. So really, I am back to what I thought I was all the long...

I am feeling good though, like this could be it, this could be THE time I actually carry it through to the end and lost real weight. If I bust out of the 220's, it will be phenomenal - like no woman's land - at least not for the past 4 years.

No comments: