Friday, December 4, 2009

234 and feeling horrible.

I can't hide from it. Not only did I gain back all the weight I lost this summer, I gained back more than half the weight I lost two summers ago which I kept off for a year. I am not happy with myself.

I kept avoiding it and days became weeks became months. My wii fit told me it hadn't seen me in 56 says. I couldn't believe it and swore I would workout more. Earlier this week it told me I had been gone almost 30 days. Where does the time go?

I am the heaviest I have been this entire calendar year, but about 7 or 8lbs. What is wrong with me? Why would I let this happen?

So here I am, starting over. I am going to lose 1lb per week for the next year. No more joking around. If I mess up a week, I have to make it up the next week. I am going to give myself some flexibility but I can't be as easy as I have been.

Today I am being mindful of what I eat and tomorrow I am going back to really counting my points.

Sorry I've been gone so long. Rest assured that when I am not here, I am off somewhere gaining weight...

No comments: