Monday, December 7, 2009

Free Food Temptations...

Yesterday I could feel my Wii workout in my thighs. I can still feel it in my butt today.

I am in the library all day studying today. I was worried about the free bagels they have during exams, but there were none today; I guess it's still study week.

I don't know if I have ever talked about my issues with free food. I have to eat it. I will eat three pizza dinners in a row if they're there and they're free. At school there is always free pizza and I am in a lot of clubs. I think this has a lot to do with my 15lb weight gain since the semester started. I would eat pizza every night for days on end. Plus, I wasn't moving around as much. I was just sitting in class and riding elevators.

I went to a club event that had a ton of extra food - I ate so much that I could barely drive home. I was fuller than on Thanksgiving. I was still uncomfortably full an hour later. I think part of it is that I was raised to never waste food or money; free food accomplishes both. The extra food was going to end up in the garbage. Now it will live forever in my thighs, butt, and belly. Well, hopefully not forever.

I am really excited that I can still feel my work out. It reminds me to work out again today.

No comments: