Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm the worst!!

So it's been forever; I'm not proud of myself for being like so many other people who forget about their blogs.

My hurdles are 1) having a secret identity...I don't want hubs to read the blog or anyone I know
2)Limited computer access...I would never do this at work and hubs needs our main computer for school work...he's on it every waking hour. That leaves me with old rusty...a laptop so slow and so loud, it's usually not worth using
3) laziness, denial and a whole bunch of other things which I can just sum up as my own shortcomings

Anyway, I'm going to give this another go. I need the support. I'm no where. I'm feeling lower than I have in awhile with regard to my weight. This is something I should have control over and I hate myself for not being in control of it.

No comments: